Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here are some more...





4 comments:

Dan & Colbs said...

These are way cute Whit! It's a little shocking to see that Aus willingly let someone take a picture of him, especially a "cheesy" or serious one...I always expect something more like the "9/12/09 Bit****" one from him! Ha, ha I'm excited for them!!

haley said...

Those are awesome! I love the close up. The 9.12.09 Bitches is hilarious. They have to use that one somehow. They are the cutest couple.

Ashley Bogard said...

I love the top one, I love the color in it. What a cute couple!

Jess and Joe said...

Wow. I can't believe that is Austin!! Why do we have to get old? What a cute couple!
Love the pictures...as usual! You are so GREAT at what you do!! =]
Now, can you make me skinny in my family pictures? There has to be some photo shop something that you can do!? Right? =]