Ashley still has the cd but she added some more pics to our blog(which I can take no credit for, she did the whole thing. I still have a lot of learning to do). The pictures are great. I can't wait to see them all. My house and many others will be well decorated with your pictures. I can't thank you enough. We really do have several people who love the pictures and would love to have you do some for them if you ever get a chance to come. You are also more than welcome to just come to have a vacation. If you and the family ever come to Florida and need a place to stay our home is always open. We even let crazy pilots move in with us :-) Thanks again. Hope we get to see you again soon.
3 comments:
We must have been really tired!! What good friends we are. Thanks I just loved them.
I love everything. You guys rock!! Ashley let me in on the secret that it wasn't really 3. I will more than gladly send you chocolates though.
Ashley still has the cd but she added some more pics to our blog(which I can take no credit for, she did the whole thing. I still have a lot of learning to do). The pictures are great. I can't wait to see them all. My house and many others will be well decorated with your pictures. I can't thank you enough. We really do have several people who love the pictures and would love to have you do some for them if you ever get a chance to come. You are also more than welcome to just come to have a vacation. If you and the family ever come to Florida and need a place to stay our home is always open. We even let crazy pilots move in with us :-) Thanks again. Hope we get to see you again soon.
Post a Comment